- Maybe to show more interactivities in side the buildings especially in the concert hall.
- The interior space and textures could be further developed and put more details.
- Landscape on surrounding building may need more detailing
- Trancparency of surrounding buildings may have affected shadowing
- Two much of the same information
- After a while I lost concentration
- Need to work more on material.
- Having the information from the architect (as so I believe), I believe that there should be more. Hey, I am not saying it sucks, but more information generally means knowing more. The good part is that they had a great deal of information for the external environment. I note it in my review as a weakness, only because the external environment consists of boxes. I'd say, that they did this to keep the focus on the actual building itself. Another good thing is that they fabricated the building very similar to the design. This was noted by the them placing a picture of the design besides their own capture. It looked very similar.
- Omega Presentation was really well detailed, outlined all aspects and steps of their fabrication. The overall fabrication is really detailed in all aspects, the only weakness is probably not texturing solids. But overall a great fabrication, great work.
-Weaknesses– AI could be interactive with building like performance on stage.
- Not too many weaknesses I could point out. A truly commendable effort. If anything, the surrounding buildings textured simply in a greyscale material could have possibly been textured to further to really support your design.
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment