Hey Guys!
We still need to do a few things before tomorrows studio!! I've listed them below:
- Create your own blog and link to this blog
- Do tutorial and blog about it on you personal blog
- Find two unbuilt buildings and post on your personal blog, remember we're looking for something with circulation...
- Come up with a group proposal for a class Wiki location!!
All except the last one can be done by yourselves but we need to come up with a group proposal by tonight! I won't be home until 9pm tonight but then I will log on straight away and we can throw some ideas around. If you see this during the day and have any ideas post them onto our group blog or email it to our joint account. That way we can come up with our submission and then post it up to our journal...how does that sound?
Also I bought a copy of Crysis and I've also bought a XPS laptop which should be delivered in about a week! Yay!! Except now I'm broke lol :D
Talk tonight!
Alichia :)
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment